Thursday, November 27, 2008

November 27 - Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Today will be our third day in Tamarindo
A little surf town that everybody warned us is too americanized, all dingy and only ok.
But with all the bad rap it had we couldn't help but love it and give it high regards! It's not bad at all, guys. Plenty of surfing, plenty of hotels, things to do, shopping for the ladies, pricey food though. So tamarindo is just groovy with us. There's even monkeys on the trees off the road into town!

We absolutely love this country and we have had nothing short of a fantastic experience with the people we knew here who took us in as if we were already in the family. Muchas gracias y pura vida! 
 Tomorrow: maybe a national park with bubbling mud, then maybe a volcano

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reading your blog from work, and the girls all say Hi. I was also watching the slideshow and once again I wish I was with you. Maybe I could fly down and catch a ride in the rocking chair.

I was watching your slideshow and just can't believe how beautiful some of the shots are. I was almost tearing up at some of them because it made me realize how much I miss you.

Take care of yourselves, and have fun!