Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ice creamless in Sanitago

Today is day 8 I'm writing because it's a pivotal day for me, my nerves are shot, the withdrawl is in full tilt today it is now 7pm and I figure if I stay in the house until bed my chances are better of successfully completing another day of the ice cream fast. Who knows what will happen tomorrow on my walk to and from spanish classes I'm focusing on the here and now....22 more days to go - whoever invented ice cream is a bastard (only for today) - I'm just glad I never tried smoking or drugs.

Nothing in excess is healthy - that's my motto for this fast!

6 comments:

asha said...

You only have to do it a day at a time. Breathe in, breathe out and don't have any ice cream in between breaths. Sencillo. :)

Kimberlee said...

Thanks for the tip I made it to and fro class today sin helado!

volunteers said...

Excellente, mi amiga! And I have managed, for one week, to stay out of the almonds and licorice, a deadly combination.

~ asha

Unknown said...

I admire your resolve... I have always been a sucker for ice cream. Keep us posted on how you are doing with your latest struggle... (you crazy masochist!!!)
-R

Kimberlee said...

Thank you for the support ladies!
Hey how come none of my male friends are supporting my ice creamless conquest?

Today is day 12 so that means I'm almost half way there:)

asha said...

And today is lucky day 13! Steady as ye go.